Author Topic: Updated NH Carviewer  (Read 17239 times)

Offline DaveO

Updated NH Carviewer
« on: July 24, 2015, 02:09:26 PM »
Updated NH Carviewer

Hello Racers,

In the past we have always had a separate car viewer for each mod.  To try to make things a bit simplier, we are happy to announce now you can just go to ONE link and able to switch from any mod you want to in one place..

When you first go out to the NH Carviewer you will now see this screen.

Then hover over which mod you would like to select, for example CWTS, and you will see this.

Once you click on it, it will bring you right to the CWTS viewer.  :icon_mrgreen:

Our carviewer is best used with Chrome..

New link for Carviewer is: http://www.themodsquad.info/carviewers/
Enjoy!!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 03:18:57 PM by DaveO »

Offline Spike

Re: Updated NH Carviewer
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 04:18:00 PM »
awesome  (Y)

Offline Rogue

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 11:44:09 PM »
That is so cool, WOW  :applaud:

Offline rrp

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 11:30:10 AM »
Awesome work. Can we get a version for onlinebangers?

Offline DaveO

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2015, 11:35:47 AM »

Thank you sir!!  Yep I have offered the carviewer to Dalags for Onlinebangers..  But I think he needs some help in getting everything prepared on his end..  Offer to help him out if you want..  Or come up with ideas of which models you guys want in the carviewer..   I'm more then happy to offer my services to help make this happen for the NH onlinebangers community.. :good2:

Edit:  If anyone has an active mod they use for online racing, and there leagues paint tons of custom paints. or for an active modding project in development, and or for painting ca rsets.   Please let us know.  We are more then happy to help anyone who needs a carviewer for ANY NH mod and or project in development..  Please pass the word on to other Heat sites please..

Thanks,

Dave
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 11:39:15 AM by DaveO »

Offline rrp

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2015, 01:01:52 PM »

Thank you sir!!  Yep I have offered the carviewer to Dalags for Onlinebangers..  But I think he needs some help in getting everything prepared on his end..  Offer to help him out if you want..  Or come up with ideas of which models you guys want in the carviewer..   I'm more then happy to offer my services to help make this happen for the NH onlinebangers community.. :good2:

Edit:  If anyone has an active mod they use for online racing, and there leagues paint tons of custom paints. or for an active modding project in development, and or for painting ca rsets.   Please let us know.  We are more then happy to help anyone who needs a carviewer for ANY NH mod and or project in development..  Please pass the word on to other Heat sites please..

Thanks,

Dave
Dalags is at the A60 amble today i think and im on holiday tomorrow for 9 days. But ill speak to him when i get back and see if we can get something sorted. Be ideal for online bangers with 20-30+ custom skins 7 days a week being raced  (Y)

But yea,cheers for the offer. Looking forward to it.

Offline DaveO

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2015, 01:07:12 PM »

Thanks,

Dave
Dalags is at the A60 amble today i think and im on holiday tomorrow for 9 days. But ill speak to him when i get back and see if we can get something sorted. Be ideal for online bangers with 20-30+ custom skins 7 days a week being raced  (Y)

But yea,cheers for the offer. Looking forward to it.

Sounds like a great plan, I'll be going away in a week or so to, and only connecting via cell.  So how about we get caught up on this subject towards the end of August. (Y)  It will give you guys some time to get things sorted out on your end..

Offline puttzracer

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2015, 09:18:58 PM »
Any chance cars from G3 will make an appearance?
Driver of the #46 TMS Wolfpack cars

Offline TMS_Admin

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2015, 10:54:03 AM »
Any chance cars from G3 will make an appearance?

That is up to Blaxman if he wants his models in the carviewer.   Drop him a quick private message and ask him. :good2:

Offline Cody Ficker

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2015, 04:32:33 PM »
Well, this is pretty badass!

Offline Spike

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2015, 07:46:09 PM »
Well, this is pretty badass!
Long time no see. How's it going?

Offline Gaz1943

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2015, 10:15:10 AM »
Is there a car viewer for the vintage modifieds? if so where can I download it? thank you for info in advance  (Y)