Author Topic: Taylor Swift Superdome Released by: Speedyman11  (Read 8287 times)

Offline Speedyman11

Taylor Swift Superdome Released by: Speedyman11
« on: October 22, 2016, 01:01:15 AM »

It gives me great pleasure to release TS_Superdome track.  The original creator Mystical of  AD Racing Designs, http://racing.armorydigital.net/ has given us permission to convert his tracks over to Nascar Heat.

The original credits in the readme file are:

As with any project or piece of content Armory Digital Designs releases many hours, days, weeks, months, and sometimes years goes into the concept stages all the way to final product. Many long days and love was put into making TS Superdome come to life for NR2003 and it couldn't have been done as easily or as fast without these people giving a helping hand along the way:

Lead Designer, 3do artist, and Developer:
Mystical

Test Team:
Mystical (was mostly just me testing this track)

3do Whelen Pit lights:
Ian-s

If your not familiar with Mystical.  Mystical is truly an artist with anything he touches.  He creates all of his tracks from scratch, and every track model  So when he created TSSD aka Taylor Swift Stadium Track for NR2003.

The track has 43 working pits.   A ton of work went into converting this track and have it work within heat's limit's, and all the textures reworked.  I won't get into all the little things we did, but I'm very happy with the outcome..

Get the track here.

http://www.themodsquad.info/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=858

Enjoy! :)

Offline kreator617

Re: Taylor Swift Superdome Released by: Speedyman11
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 11:47:11 AM »
Someone REALLY likes Taylor Swift   lol.

Offline TMS_Admin

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 12:59:08 PM »
Someone REALLY likes Taylor Swift   lol.

Could be.  But I think it's also that the track is just really cool to race,with having underground pits, and all the really nice scenery.. :icon_cool:

Offline kreator617

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2016, 07:54:07 PM »
I agree completely, was just commenting on the name choice. Just thought it was an odd combination. Just me I guess.