Author Topic: Old Replays that Will be Deleted  (Read 292 times)

Offline Spike

Old Replays that Will be Deleted
« on: June 27, 2017, 08:02:34 AM »
Cleaning up my Youtube account and deleting some old race replays that have been flagged by B.S. copyrights and I'm sick of dealing with the B.S. claims so this will be your last day of viewing them so enjoy one last look or feel free to download them if you have the software that can download youtube videos.

Offline DusterLag

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director
    • http://dusterlag.com
Re: Old Replays that Will be Deleted
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 02:11:43 PM »
You're getting copyright claims on those? Hmm
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 03:10:02 PM by DusterLag »
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director

Offline Highbank

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 02:37:50 PM »
That's just sad...

Offline TMS_Admin

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 05:39:16 PM »

Most likely the music

Offline Spike

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 09:41:42 PM »
Among others that don't even contain music. Half the damn "claims" are from individuals that don't even own the copyrights to the music or engine sounds or tire screech or whatever the hell else. I'm just sick of dealing with the bull shit every month of fighting the claims so every video on my account that gets a copyright claim from here on out I will just delete.

Offline spin_doctor

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 03:14:56 AM »
It sounds like you may have a set of copyright trolls attacking your work for the music. Can't drop the music out? or Re-make the edits without using the music? 
Are other posts on the website getting the same CR complaints by the same individuals?
How has the Admin responded?
Missed It By That Much...!

Offline Spike

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 10:59:06 AM »
It sounds like you may have a set of copyright trolls attacking your work for the music. Can't drop the music out? or Re-make the edits without using the music? 
Are other posts on the website getting the same CR complaints by the same individuals?
How has the Admin responded?
Yep Trolls is the right word lol. I'll have to go thru and see if I saved edits without the music and see about uploading them. Even videos without music these days gets hounded by youtube trolls, a guy on another sim forum was having copyright claims against his videos over the game sounds :D . Monetizing of the videos has really brought the trolls out from under the bridges knowing they can make a profit on other peoples work using any little reason to try a copyright claim which will give them the right to the money from the ads.