Author Topic: Platinum G3: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series mod Released  (Read 48911 times)

Offline akilgour13

Re: Platinum G3: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series mod Released
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2017, 10:47:04 PM »
 ;D Thank you for the mod and all the time you put into along with any who helped in any way,i'm enjoying it a lot...

Offline robmar429

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2017, 09:34:10 AM »
Huge thanks for this mod as ive been looking for something like this for a while now. New to the nascar heat part of modding and looking forward to racing with these thank you very much

Offline TMS_Admin

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2017, 10:29:11 AM »
Huge thanks for this mod as ive been looking for something like this for a while now. New to the nascar heat part of modding and looking forward to racing with these thank you very much

Welcome to The Mod Squad, and to Nascar Heat.  (Y) If you have any questions, please feel free to post in our help section in the forums..   Enjoy your stay!

Offline notsteev

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2017, 04:54:18 AM »
I am also new to NASCAR Heat after frustrations with Dirt to Daytona and my wheel, haha. How do i change what cockpit i use? Looked through the modloader but nothing really stands out to me. Really wanna use the MCCH one.

Offline Blaxman

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2017, 02:46:10 PM »
I am also new to NASCAR Heat after frustrations with Dirt to Daytona and my wheel, haha. How do i change what cockpit i use? Looked through the modloader but nothing really stands out to me. Really wanna use the MCCH one.

Hey....  welcome to The Mod Squad and HEAT!!

To set the cockpit to an entry, you must edit (with Notepad) the drivers.txt file.  Open the file, locate your entry (car number) and, at the chassi line, replace whatever is written there by mcch.  Save the file and that's it.  Next time you fire up the game you'd be able to run the car with the mcch chassi.  (Y)

Offline CodeRedKota

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2017, 10:38:23 AM »
I have a question. So, I have NASCAR Heat as a disc, not a download. How do I copy the files onto the disc? I'm very confused.

Offline Bullitt

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2017, 05:40:11 AM »
Thank you so much to everyone that not only made this mod, but that has also kept this game around so long beyond what is normally a game's expiration date! I can't believe it is still going strong. I guess everyone will have to croak for it to finally fade into history. lol :laugh1:

I am going to miss driving with Jeff Gordon, he is still my favorite driver, but I guess it is time to let him go. Now I guess Truex Jr. will be the man. Yeah I know, I'm a front runner fan, but I actually like the guy. Anyway, thanks again to all of you that are involved with updating and maintaining Heat, and when I get the nerve, maybe I'll see you on the track!  :icon_mrgreen:
NASCAR: The Annual Jimmie Johnson Invitational Championship Parade

Presidents: Steve Kinser / Michael Schumacher

Offline Blaxman

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2018, 07:59:49 AM »
You're welcome, Bullit!  Glad you enjoy the mod (and HEAT) as much as we do.  Hopefully we are gonna keep it alive as long as possible.   (Y)

Offline Harring

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2018, 09:00:54 AM »
You're welcome, Bullit!  Glad you enjoy HGH-X2 and the mod (and HEAT) as much as we do.  Hopefully we are gonna keep it alive as long as possible.   (Y)

I hope you keep it alive for a long time, Blaxman. I love it! Any new mods on the horizon btw?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 07:42:17 AM by Harring »

Offline puttzracer

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2018, 02:14:30 PM »
There will be a 2018 mod coming out hopefully by the end of the month.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 03:29:12 PM by DaveO »
Driver of the #46 TMS Wolfpack cars