Author Topic: Grand National 1972 season released!  (Read 5941 times)

Offline TMS_Admin

Grand National 1972 season released!
« on: July 12, 2015, 12:02:16 PM »
Grand National 1972 Mod Released By: PHLPS2002

Hey everyone, it has been a long time coming, and after a lot of work the 1972 mod is finally finished. It will take you back to the early seventies, with Mercury cyclones, Dodge chargers, Plymouth roadrunners, Ford Torinos, there's also chevy chevelles and monte carlos, Pontiacs, Buick and an oldsmobile. There are templates so car painters can have fun. The mod contains all the legendary drivers from the period, Petty, Pearson, Allison, Yarborough to name but a few. There are also plenty of vacant rides to hop straight into, I guess I went a bit crazy enjoying painting fictional cars!

There are also spotter files taken from old school authentic ABC wide world of sports commentary, which give things a period feel, which I don't think has been done in heat before.

I would like to thank everyone that has helped with this mod especially Pettyfan who has been a great help with this project, also DaveO and Ray. Thanks to spindoctor for letting me use his physics.

You can get the mod in the downloads section,  check them out!

[/center]

Get the mod here-

http://www.themodsquad.info/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=540

There are also tracks to go with it here-

http://www.themodsquad.info/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=541

Enjoy!!!!

« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 12:10:07 PM by DaveO »

Offline scotthawbaker

Re: Grand National 1972 season released!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 02:04:14 PM »
Nice job. :applaud: I took them for a spin last night. Now I'm waiting for your 1973 mod...... ;D

Offline PHLPS2002

Re: Grand National 1972 season released!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 05:34:53 PM »
Thanks Scott....glad you like it. You never know.... a 73 mod would be a great idea, there are some really cool cars from that year I would like to paint.