Author Topic: Memphis International Raceway Online Racing Only Version Released  (Read 6545 times)

Offline TMS_Admin

Memphis International Raceway Released by: DaveO

Memphis International Raceway is now available for Heat.  :)

Track Facts:

Length: 3/4 Mile Paved, Tri Oval Short Track

Track was built to NASCAR Specifications

Banking: 11 Degree Turns, 4 Degree Straights

1100 ft. Back Stretch Leading into the Tri Oval

A conversion of the NR2003 track, by badhairday of FSE Enterprise.  I have received permission from Sean to convert his tracks to heat, and have done so with Iowa..

This version of Memphis is for "Online Racing Only.  Why the track is called Memphis_OO.   For several months we have been using this track for beta testing our CWTS mod that we released over the summer, and also our soon to be released Vintage Modified Mod.

It comes with 28 working pit stalls.  Since this is our designated track for testing our mods with, we would like to share this track also with the community..

The track works perfectly for online racing, with all the bells and whistles.   For offline racing, you will have to create your own GCF for it.  But when doing this the AI's will race you, but when they get ready to pit, they will crash and burn. lol So this is why we say this is for online racing only..

Thanks to:

The Original developers of the NR2003 version badhairday of FSE Enterprises.

Hunter for helping with new up to date billboards for the track, and for providing great laughs and fun during the development of this track.

Beta Testing:

Speedyman11, Hunter, Blaxman and Cruisectrl.

Enjoy...  Dave  ;D

http://www.themodsquad.info/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=583

Offline spin_doctor

Re: Memphis International Raceway Online Racing Only Version Released
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 02:24:11 PM »
Cool,

HMC qualifying lap at 0:24.720.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 03:01:40 PM by spin_doctor »
Missed It By That Much...!

Offline Highbank

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 01:50:58 PM »
SWEEEEET! Actually one of my favorite tracks, can't say why, it just has always held a soft spot in my heart!

KUDOS! (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Offline DaveO

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 05:23:09 PM »
SWEEEEET! Actually one of my favorite tracks, can't say why, it just has always held a soft spot in my heart!

KUDOS! (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Thanks Bill!!  We plan on using that track in a upcoming series for the VM's.  Maybe that one night both of us can get online and have some fun at this track? :cheers: