Author Topic: G3 Nascar Next Gen 2022 Cup Mod. Including 27 Tracks Released by Blaxman  (Read 11500 times)

Offline TMS_Admin

G3 Nascar Next Gen 2022 Cup Mod.  Including 27 Tracks

G3 2022 Cup Mod. 
Brand new Cup models, templates, and 27 brand new and updated tracks inside of the mod.

Download it here:  http://www.themodsquad.info/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1340

Offline Blaxman

Sorry if I got a little late for my own party!  Thankfully we have TMS admins always ready!!!!   :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

2022 Nascar NEXT GEN mod is released. 

Quick guide for begginers or veterans (just in case):

The Next models and mod features are described below:

- Model name: nxtgn (for Camaro)

- Model name: nxtfd (for Mustang)

- Model name: nxtoy (for Camry)

User and league managers warnings!

1- Do not try to use or mix older models to this mod.  That won't make it any better and will trigger "cheating" warnings in online races.

2 -Updated Bristol and Darlington tracks are included into the mod folder. So...  when racing these tracks online, league managers make sure to upload them to your servers (never fogetting to save the original first).

3- League managers must check/ask if the drivers are using the correct version of the mod seen in the Options and Online Chating Room screens.  The version displayed must be
G3-NEX 22".

This mod is best used with it's own set of tracks (G3-NG versions already included in the download). For each one of these tracks, the mod keeps the feature called ghostcar that will be explained below.

Ghostcar feature for practicing (only at G3-ME tracks):

You can take the ghostcar feature ON at Setup screen after loading the desired track.  With this feature activated, the mod will bring "average laps" ran by test cars as guide.  Then... when the user beats the test car lap time, it becomes the lap to beat. So... as the user gets himself improved.... it has to beat himself more and more.

Now... here's the coolest part:

Once the user participates of online races, the best laps ever record of the races will be captured/recorded on his mod records.  So, for example: Let's say "whoever" scored the BEST LAP EVER on the raced track. The user will later be able to race against "whoever's" ghostcar (as long as he wants) and try to adjust his car or skills to catch "whoever" and beat him up next time they go online. 

Mod installation:

We have being trying to keep it simple. To avoid all those problems Windows 7, 8 or 10 use to have with Windows putting things on the wrong places or virtual folders. We are providind the mod in folders. 

All the user need to do is the following....

Unzip the Mod pack, copy the G3NascarNextGen folder and paste it into your Nascar HEAT folder. 

==============================================

NEXT GEN mod link:

https://www.themodsquad.info/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1340

Special thanks one more time do DaveO!!!!  Thank you, bud!!  :icon_cool: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Offline Hunter

WOW fantastic job Blaxman :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Offline Daveybird

Is that the actual Gateway model for Worldwide Technology Raceway? Glad NASCAR Heat finally has one, instead of that repainted Darlington, am I right? Does anyone remember what tracks were edited for what for the earlier Platinum mods?

Offline Blaxman

Is that the actual Gateway model for Worldwide Technology Raceway? Glad NASCAR Heat finally has one, instead of that repainted Darlington, am I right? Does anyone remember what tracks were edited for what for the earlier Platinum mods?

Yes....   Worldwide Technology Raceway is the actual Gateway track (converted by The Mask a.k.a JOleg) and never released (until now).  :good2: (Y)

Offline Hunter

When you run that track in auto pitting the cars flip into there stalls can that be fixed :idunno:

Offline Blaxman

When you run that track in auto pitting the cars flip into there stalls can that be fixed :idunno:

At WWT track that was the best we could get. The AI's and auto driving pits are kinda "wild" in there indeed. By now, I suggest manual driving pits and a pit window strategy that avoid being there along with AI cars.   :D :laugh1:

Offline TGeorge

Great work, I am looking for the garage button, I was running at Atlanta and did not see it. I have not tried another track yet

Offline spin_doctor

on the page where you don't see garage choose SETUP.  You'll see a choice for REALISM. select either expert or hardcore. Return to the previous page and GARAGE should be available. 

Most of us like to use the HARDCORE realism setting since it gives a better feel and more adjustment. But that is also personal taste. AFAIK the online leagues all use HARDCORE realism as well.

:)
Missed It By That Much...!

Offline TGeorge

Thanks that worked