Author Topic: Vintage Modifieds Released by DaveO  (Read 27018 times)

Offline DaveO

Vintage Modifieds Released by DaveO
« on: November 25, 2015, 08:57:52 PM »
Vintage Modifieds Released

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 08:59:43 PM by DaveO »

Offline Spike

Re: Vintage Modifieds Released by DaveO
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 10:07:18 PM »
dayum, 50 downloads in the 1st hour, this is going to be hot  (Y)

Offline Rogue

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 02:33:00 AM »
downloads up to 91, very cool mod  :celebrate1:

Offline JRFranklin

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 10:46:22 AM »
Total awesomeness, Dave!!!  Can't give you enough thanks on this day of giving thanks.   :applaud:  (Y)  :celebrate1: :yahoo:  :bowdown:

Offline Blaxman

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 05:06:00 PM »
Very nice mod, Dave!!!  Something HEAT community was waiting for a long long time. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applaud: :celebrate1:

Offline mje33

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 10:57:43 AM »
So awesome to see this come to life...thanks!

Offline fogs58

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2015, 04:18:58 PM »
 Fantastic job on this mod.  I like all the vintage mods but this one is really great !

Offline Hunter

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2015, 04:37:32 PM »
Dave you keep out doing yourself great mod :good2: :good2: :good2: :good2: :good2:

Offline redbush

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2015, 06:00:52 PM »
going to be chucking a server up with this mod running nz tracks tonight nz time roughly 9 hours from now. you will just need to download the nz track pack. which is found in the downloads section at nzsch.co.nz. will post ip up here.

this mod is so awesome to drive. love the gui and the backfires and the car detail.

Offline DaveO

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2015, 07:43:23 PM »
Thanks everyone for the kind words about our mod.. :)  Hearing so many nice things being said about it, makes it worth the time and effort that we put into our mods..  This one was kinda special because all of us who worked on the mod, it was  the type of racing we watched while growing up, and going to our local tracks..

Also I was just told a few guys are now out on the TMS racing server, having some fun doing laps with the new mod.

Server info: heatmasters.no-ip.org

Thanks again everyone for the kind words, and enjoy the mod! :good2:

Offline Shorty

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2015, 03:41:59 AM »
we gave them a burn tonight, we ran them on our dirt tracks... one word, awesome!  (Y)

Offline Highbank

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2015, 02:01:42 PM »
Just Fantastic Team... :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Offline PHLPS2002

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2015, 06:39:20 AM »
Absolutely brilliant mod!!! Congratulations to Dave, and all involved with the development of this, and thanks for all the work for us to enjoy!

Offline supermods65

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2015, 10:36:35 AM »
just wanted to say thanks for this mod--it brings back so many pleasant memories as a kid watching cars like these race at short paved tracks in New England.I've been playing many racing games starting with the original Grand Prix Legends,and this one finally comes closest to what I really like!

Offline DaveO

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2015, 04:56:42 PM »
just wanted to say thanks for this mod--it brings back so many pleasant memories as a kid watching cars like these race at short paved tracks in New England.I've been playing many racing games starting with the original Grand Prix Legends,and this one finally comes closest to what I really like!

Thank you for your nice post.. :)  This is exactly the type of posts that make all the hard work worth it.  Same here, it brings back so many memories.. (Y)  One the reason why I enjoy creating this type of stuff.