Author Topic: Platinum G3: 2015 Cup Carset Released  (Read 5855 times)

Offline Blaxman

Platinum G3: 2015 Cup Carset Released
« on: July 18, 2015, 04:37:09 PM »
Platinum G3: 2015 Cup Carset Released

Hello fellow racers... 

We are proud to announce the 2015's Platinum G3 Sprint Cup Carset is finally released!!   It took longer than usual this year, but we are finally done!!

Many thanks to:

- Spike,Puttzracer, and  Lapracing for their valuable effort, patience and awesome paintjobs.

- Rogue for the fantastic new renders made for the mod. Awesome job!

- Also thanks to DaveO for his tireless, unconditional support and his passion for TMS and Nascar HEAT!!

We hope everyone enjoy the mod!!  Have fun and good racing!!

-Blaxman

« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 10:52:14 PM by DaveO »

Offline puttzracer

Re: Platinum G3: 2015 Cup Carset Released
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 08:34:31 PM »
I guess you guys were able to replace my paints with better quality ones from better painters than I. Good to see these finally released  (Y)
Driver of the #46 TMS Wolfpack cars

Offline DaveO

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 10:51:16 PM »
I guess you guys were able to replace my paints with better quality ones from better painters than I. Good to see these finally released  (Y)

Hey Dan,

You did an awesome job of helping with paints on the CWTS mod, I can never express my gratitude to you , and everyone who helped pitch in painting on our CWTS mod.. (Y)

About the Gen 6 mod,  your beautiful paints are included in the mod, and on the downloads page, you are also credited for them..  I think Blaxman was in a hurry the day he posted his post on the forum, it just slipped his mind.  I'll go in and correct Blax's posts here and make sure your name is given credit.  I apologize on Mauro's/Blaxmans behalf..   
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 01:18:01 PM by DaveO »

Offline Spike

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 09:27:50 AM »
They're in there :) . The only thing I did to them was add a few missing B pillar sponsors so you might notice that, if you'd like to have the updated .psd's just let me know.